Tuesday, August 13, 2013

ToF Imaging Book

Springer has recently published a book "TOF Range-Imaging Cameras", edited by Fabio Remondino and David Stoppa. The book brings together experts from the sensor and metrology communities in order to collect the state-of-the-art researchers working with TOF Range-Imaging Cameras. All the key aspects in the acquisition and processing chain are addressed, from recent updates concerning the photo-detectors, to the analysis of the calibration techniques and a perspective onto new applications domains of ToF technology.

3 comments:

  1. I bought this book and it is priced well for the content. However I found it a little European-centric and maybe for publishing-schedule reasons, not totally up to date on recent progress.

    => I do recommend it to anyone interested in this subject.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are still missing a decent book on CMOS image sensors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right, I constantly do get the question after a book on CMOS imagers. I would love to write one, but there is one little tiny issue, called TIME ... On the other hand I do know that a Japanese imaging colleague is writing "Solid-State Imaging with CMOS sensors". I have no idea about publishing date.

      Delete

All comments are moderated to avoid spam and personal attacks.